The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section. For press passes, please submit your request to Aeropodium, email: email@example.com UNABLE TO ATTEND? Reserve your conference proceedings for £200 + 20% VAT, Total: £240. To reserve the proceedings of this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Tel: UK +44 20 8123 7072, USA +1 305 767 4707, UAE +971 50 921 3852
Following the success of the previous events, the 6th Annual conference will explore issues such as data integration in a digital business, aircraft documentation and compliance, legal issues, protecting the integrity of records, digital aircraft transitions, acceptance and transfer of electronic records, the case for electronic technical logbooks, CAMO and new challenges for operators, and hourly cost maintenance programs and how they assist in preserving aircraft value.
Participate in simultaneous Discussion Groups!
- Julian Beames, Business Operations Manager, Commsoft
- John Bowell, Director of Global Sales, FLYdocs
- Paul Boyd, Managing Director, Conduce Group
- James Carroll, Director, Business Development - Western Europe, JSSI
- Sander De Bree, CEO, EXSYN Aviation Solutions
- Roland McKay, Principal, kayway.aero
- Robert Ricketts, Equity Partner, Holland & Knight - Ingo Simon, CEO, SAVISCON
- Anton Tams, SVP & Manager Fleet Support, GECAS
- Gilles van Hövell tot Westervlier, Managing Partner, Aviation Independent Consulting
- The importance of data integration in a digital business - Aircraft documentation and compliance - Legal pitfalls for aircraft records experts - Protecting the integrity of records today and in the future - Fully digital aircraft transitions: Simplify process by data standards - Acceptance and transfer of electronic records: Modern technology for aviation
- The case for Electronic Technical Logbooks, regulatory hurdles to resolve and the business efficiencies to be gained
- CAMO and new challenges for operators
- Hourly cost maintenance programs and how they assist in preserving aircraft value
- EASA crackdown on aviation IT systems - How upcoming regulatory changes will impact MRO software
Simultaneous Roundtable Discussion Groups What are your major challenges in terms of aircraft records and records management? What are your major challenges in terms of (missing) data integration or migration?