The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section.
Following the success of the previous events in London, Dublin and Hamburg, the 7th annual conference is returning to Dublin, Ireland to explore issues such as data integration in a digital business, aircraft documentation and compliance, legal issues, protecting the integrity of records, digital aircraft transitions, acceptance and transfer of electronic records, the case for electronic technical logbooks, CAMO and new challenges for operators, and hourly cost maintenance programs and how they assist in preserving aircraft value.
- Jan Bosak, Counsel, Ping An Aircraft Leasing
- Paul Boyd, Managing Director, Conduce Group
- James Carroll, Director, Business Development - Western Europe, JSSI
- David Chamberlain, Senior Associate, Watson Farley & Williams
- Greg Coburn, Managing Director, Mercury Aero
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft - David Louzado, Principal Consultant, ICF