Terms & Conditions: The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section.
Registration Tel: UK +44 20 8123 7072, USA +1 305 767 4707, UAE +971 50 921 3852
Operators, manufacturers, registries, banks, airports, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and aviation professionals with an interest in the development of the aviation sector in Iran.
Iran Air and Airbus have signed a contract for 100 new aircraft. Boeing has an agreement for another 80 aircraft valued at $16 billion.
Further to the success of last year's event, the 2nd Annual Symposium will explore the latest developments in Iran’s commercial and business aviation sectors. The symposium will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from around the world. Investment and business opportunities in Iran present a challenge for the industry. This major event will explore the latest developments in the aviation sector of this country and new business opportunities and challenges for operators and manufacturers. It is a unique opportunity for all participants to debate the future of aviation, discuss different business models, enhance their knowledge about the Iranian market, learn about regional infrastructure developments, and network with leading experts. The event will also provide a unique networking opportunity for aircraft operators and manufacturers, registries, banks, airports, law firms, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies and any aviation professional with an interest in the development of the aviation sector in Iran.
- Employing the Iranian companies capability to expand the engine MRO & supply chain in MENA territory
- FARSCO and MRO: Investment opportunities in Iran - New challenges, risks and opportunities for the civil aviation industry in Iran - Legal issues for operators and investors - Financing, leasing and insurance and the existing regulatory and financial framework in Iran - Business aviation in Iran: A vision for the future - Iran as an aviation hub in the region
- Rules and regulations of foreign investment and opportunities in Iran
- The future development of Kish International Airport and the future plans of Kish Air to expand its fleet
- Sources of aircraft financing for the upcoming new aircraft deliveries
- JCPOA under a new administration in the US
- Investment opportunities in Iran's aviation and tourism industry