The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section.
Further to its previous success in Washington DC, Dubai, London, and Dublin, this seminar will take place for the 23rd time.
Who should attend: Aircraft operators and manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all aviation professionals with an interest in aircraft leasing.
All Seminar Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Mark Atwood, Member, Cozen O’Connor
Jamie Baldwin, Adjunct Professor, University of Maryland University College and Visiting Lecturer, University of Westminster, London, UK
Bruce D. Burnett, Managing Director, Airline Business Consulting
Jay Faria, President and Commercial Director, Airtrade Aviation
Don Kenny, Senior Vice President, Falcon Insurance Agency
Thomas J. Whalen, Attorney at Law, Whalen Law Associates and Former Member of the US Delegation to the Cape Town Convention and Participant in the Drafting of the Agreement
- Lease Contract Formation and Enforcement
- Principles of Contract Law relevant to an Aircraft Lease Agreement • Assent / Assignment / Delegation / Breach / Discharge / Remedies
- Aircraft Operating Leases - Negotiating Issues • Security Deposit and Rent • Representations and Warranties • Delivery • General Maintenance Issues • Redelivery Conditions • Indemnities, Events of Default, Governing Law
- Cape Town Convention
- Technical Language in an Aircraft Operating Lease • Technical Lease Language • Maintenance Programs • Asset Management • Regulatory Compliance • Maintenance Reserves • Return Conditions
- Aviation Insurance
- ACMI Leases - Negotiation Issues • Deposit and Block-Hour Rate • Minimum Guaranteed Hours • Hour / Cycle Ratio • Control • Operator ("lessor") Responsibilities • User ("lessee") Responsibilities • General Terms and Conditions