The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section. UNABLE TO ATTEND? Reserve your conference proceedings for £200 + 20% VAT, Total: £240. To reserve the proceedings of this event, please contact email@example.com.
Registration Tel: UK +44 20 8123 7072, USA +1 305 767 4707, UAE +971 50 921 3852
DC Aviation is the Sponsor of VIP Airport Transfers for conference delegates who will travel to Malta from abroad. Transfers from the airport to your hotel will be complimentary. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the 6th Annual MBA!
The 6th Annual MBA Summit will provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this exciting marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments in light jets, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Mediterranean.
Dr. Jonathan De Giovanni, Partner, WDM International
WELCOME ADDRESS SPEAKER Stanley Bugeja, President, MBAA
- Dr. Steve Decesare, Senior Associate, Camilleri Preziosi
- Capt. Tilmann Gabriel, CEO, tiansalo consultants and Program Director of the Air Transport Master Programs, City University London
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Manuel Kirschner, Parts & Spare Care Program Manager, Primus - Roland McKay, Principal, Kayway.Aero
- Clive Aquilina Spagnol, Aviation B Level Executive
- Is Malta a better home for business aviation? - Malta’s advantages as a bridge connecting Europe to North Africa: The benefits of 9H registration - Pilots training and shortage: Future challenges for operators in the region - Sourcing spare parts: Cost-efficiency benefits for operators
- Who benefits from the Cape Town Convention?
- MRO IT systems
- How to complete a successful aircraft transaction