The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section. For press passes, please submit your request to Aeropodium, email: email@example.com. UNABLE TO ATTEND? Reserve your conference proceedings for £200 + 20% VAT, Total: £240. To reserve the proceedings of this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Tel: UK +44 20 8123 7072, USA +1 305 767 4707, UAE +971 50 921 3852
Following the success of the previous events in Aruba and the Cayman Islands, the 6th Annual Offshore Aircraft Registration summit will explore a variety of issues such as reasons for registering an aircraft offshore, legal issues, the process of registering an aircraft and requirements, protection of third party interests, aircraft surveys, inspection of maintenance facilities, air safety regulatory issues, air navigation services regulatory issues, commercial affairs regulatory issues, the impact of aircraft valuations, defaults and repossessions, negotiating lease contracts, the Cape Town Convention, the pre-purchase inspection process, aircraft insurance, legal aspects of aircraft registration, mitigating risk, customs issues.
OPENING ADDRESS SPEAKER
Ross Webber, CEO, Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA)
- Martin Amick, CEO, Longtail Aviation
- Richard A. Asper, J.D., Chairman, Aviation Professionals Group
- Llewellyn V. Boyer-Cartwright, Partner, Callenders & Co.
- Thomas Dunstan, Director, Bermuda Department of Civil Aviation
- Jay Faria, President and Commercial Director, Airtrade Aviation
- Anthony Kioussis, President & CEO, Asset Insight
- Stephan Krainer, General Manager, Primus
- Yves Lavigne, President, WAT
- Roland McKay, Principal, kayway.aero - Robert Ricketts, Partner, Holland & Knight - Richard Smith, Director-General, Civil Aviation Authority of the Cayman Islands - Senior Representative of the Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA)
- The advantages of Bermuda certification - Market dynamics affecting buyer demand - What affect will the "Panama Papers" have on offshore aircraft registration? - Risk management - Imperative steps to perform proper surveys, pre-purchase inspections or repossessions - Bahamas Civil Aviation - Where we are and where we are headed