The delegate fee includes access to the event, the networking breaks, and the event proceedings. It must be paid in full before the date of the event. The delegate badges will be collected at the registration desk of the event. Substitutions are allowed and cancellations that are received in writing up to 30 days prior to the date of the event will be refunded (-10% administration fee). For more information, please visit the "Terms & Conditions" section.
The conference sessions will provide the platform for high level debate, exchange of ideas and information as well as extensive networking opportunities for aviation executives from Russia and around the world. Global growing traffic and aircraft demand present a challenge for the industry. This event will explore the latest developments in the business aviation sector of Russia and new business opportunities and challenges for operators and manufacturers. It is a unique opportunity for all participants to debate the future of business aviation, discuss different business models, enhance their knowledge about the regional market, learn about the regional infrastructure developments, and network with leading experts. Participating companies will represent business aircraft operators and manufacturers, FBO operators, safety and security experts, financing companies, and sectors such as insurance, software technology, airport infrastructure, aircraft registration and other areas that affect business aviation in Russia. The event will also provide a unique networking opportunity for all aviation professionals with an interest in the development of the business aviation sector in this country.
- Martin Amick, CEO, Longtail Aviation
- Markus Bärtschi, Director, Aviation Finance, Emerging Europe and Russia, Credit Suisse
- Andrew Charlier, Head of Business Jets, Yachts and Superyachts, Partner, Ince & Co
- Tatiana Chernyavskaya, Regional Sales Manager - CIS and Ireland, FlightSafety International
- David Velupillai, Marketing Director, Airbus Corporate Jets
- Frank Volz, Transaction Manager, Corporate Aircraft Finance, UBS
- Pavel Zakharov, Managing Director, JET24
- Advanced FBO facilities for business aviation and a vision for the future: Meeting the requirements of operators - Russia’s advantages for business aviation as a bridge connecting East to West - Financing and leasing business jets in Russia - Purchase and sale of business jets in Russia - Aircraft management, maintenance and operation: How to achieve efficiency and safety - Pilots training and shortage
Radisson Blu Hotel, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport Mezhdunarodnoye shosse 2 International Sheremetyevo Airport City of Khimki 141400 Sheremetyevo, Russia Discounted room rates for conference participants: